Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

it begins


that, my friends, is an enormous pile of onesies & gowns galore. my big, "trunk show" american apparel order came in!
so, it's officially on! i've spent the day (well, when i wasn't wrangling hudson anyway!) organizing everything, & ordering fabric, & making lists, & getting ready to add designs to all of this white cotton!

speaking of that certain little boy, i'm off to bed but i'll leave you with some pictures of him from a fall festival this weekend...
cutest little monkey!



family pic

bounce house = heaven!



he loved the pony, too.

happy week to all!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

So very cute! Hey, I want to do a giveaway for you on my blog. Do you have gift certificates that I could order, then I could auction one off in a blog post? Let me know if you want me to do that and if you want me to wait until after your trunk show. I thought I'd do a gift certificate, that way whoever won could pick out exactly what they wanted. And, hopefully, it will drive a little more traffic to your website!

Christy said...

that is a lot of white cotton! you have some work ahead of you! so excited about your trunk shoe. and that is the cutes little monkey - i was looking for a monkey costume but couldn't find one so we have a mouse one instead!

LuLiTa said...

i cant take it. the MOST adorable monkey.

Powered by Blogger.