Wednesday, October 28, 2009

back for a sec

hi friends - i've missed you! i've been in the middle of this super crafty whirlwind that has had me spending about 95% of my time in the studio sewing & the other 5% thinking about ideas for sewing!

it's been this crazy sewing frenzy. i'm not sure if it's a nesting thing or what, but i cannot seem to stop! some things are for hudson (like his quilt!), some things are for baby girl, some for christmas gifts & some are for alacrity designs, while basically nothing is finished!!! haha - so me! the ideas just keep rolling out & i just have to go with it :)

speaking of, i just had an idea for a bib for baby girl, so i must go, but i'll be back with pictures soon, i promise!

*oh & in case you're wondering about the weather down here, it'll be back up to 81 tomorrow :( ick.
focus on the positive, focus on the positive... :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

glad to see you back. . . post pictures soon! hope you are enjoying your sewing frenzy - can't wait to see what you are making!

Powered by Blogger.