Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

done

i don't want to cook anymore.
done.
this is a problem because we like to eat.
bummer.

i think i remember getting to this point when i was pregnant with hudson, but i think it came sooner this time. eek.
and right before the holidays. oh dear.

i don't know what we're going to do for christmas dinner. do they make something really, really yummy & gourmet that you can just pop in the microwave?

but don't worry, we won't starve because while mama is suddenly done with cooking, she seems to be just fine with late night to the grocery for ice cream :)

ps: ben & jerry's americone dream is yummo.
pps: i'm pondering the pros & cons of yellow, black, & white.

2 comments:

Laura // Elizabeth said...

oohhhh americone dream is my FAVORITE! I wish I hadn't read your blog tonight b/c its 1000 pm, I live in a small town where everything closes at 9pm and im 41 weeks pregnant! LOL I just want some americone dream ice cream now! :)

Laura // Elizabeth said...

OOhhh, don't worry, I will be purchasing some today! lol :)

Powered by Blogger.