i'm semi-embarrassed to say that i really loved our sam's trip this morning. it was like every corner i walked around had something i realllly wanted. i used to only see sam's as a place to get my pics developed for cheap & pick up a massive bag of dog food, but today i was in full "oh my gosh i'd LOVE this!" mode. i used to only act like that in places like anthropolgie. sigh.
i guess i'll just have to accept the fact that i AM a surburban housewife & if i had an extra $8,000 or so, this is what i would have bought...
1. a huge box of these because really, you just have to (& YES, i'd get the extra cheddar kind for sure).
2. patio furniture! i mean who wouldn't want something like this??! how fun to sit outside & eat this summer!
3.and THIS was my favorite! i mean, HOW FUN would this be???!!! clint & i stood looking @ it & comtemplating how we could possibly get it for christmas ("if we don't get each other anything, & nothing else for the kids or our relatives, & don't eat for a month..."!!)
4. i found something like this that i'd love to have, but for vegetables. clint & i have wanted to try a garden for awhile now, but then there's the problem of my black thumb. i couldn't even keep a single little tomato plant alive last summer (sorry, memaw) :( but THIS could help me, huh??!!!
6. & let me go ahead & get on the record as saying i am NOT above jewelry from sam's! ha! they had lots of pretty sparkley things like...
just to mention a few!
8. they had such pretty fresh fresh flowers & lots of pretty pots for plants; even citrus trees to plant in your yard. how nice!
oh sam's, you are so very nice!
**i wrote this last weekend.