Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

shouldn't be posting...

i have about 50 things to do this morning while hud naps, but i HAD to update my blog! hope you guys feel special!!! haha! this past weekend i was in tyler for our annual girls' weekend! it was super fun - we lounged, we ate, we went out on the lake... fabulous! i'm still shocked that we didn't shop! anyway, it was such a wonderful time - i've known these gals for more years than i can possibly count & they are so very dear to me. here's a pic...



ps - if you park in east texas dirt & you have a huge east texas thunderstorm, you WILL get stuck. thanks to daddy hal for the rescue :)

pps - two of us are preggy - guess who!!! (NOT ME!)


in alacrity news, i'm furiously sewing up some samples to take to a store in kerrville! i'll let you know how that goes. & i'm trying to finish a little something for my cousin's new baby - baby ty. isn't that a cute name? i just love saying "baby ty" & i think i just might call him that forever! his daddy would love that :)

love to the blog world!

4 comments:

Mia said...

I am so glad you guys had a great weekend the one on the end is pretty cute!! I bet Hudson is huge!!I hope you guys are doing well. Have you been to the down town market yet?

Anonymous said...

Kel,
I know you are out of town but I was doing some catching up on some blogs. Like the pic. It was so fun to see you and share some food, thoughts and laughter. Talk to ya soon....luv Ginger

Christy said...

love the pic!!!!! glad you had a fun time in tyler!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

I'm dying to know who the 2 prego's are!!! My guess is Darrah and Ginger (#2?). Keep us posted!!! Check out my blog too...you'll see news too! - dre

Powered by Blogger.